Man, 65, barred from returning to his father house
Raj Bhatti was thrown out of home last January after contesting his father's decision to subdivide property between him and other siblings
By Kamau Muthoni | 1 year ago
How estates have become an eyesore in Nairobi's upmarket housing
The desolate estate is largely due to the longstanding tussle between pensioners and their scheme.
Wainaina Wambu | 1 year ago
What apartments buyers are willing to pay for
About two decades ago, living in a flat was considered a key characteristic of the urban lifestyle in Kenya. It was the dream of every ‘new arrival’ in the city to climb the stairs into a relative’s apartment on the third floor.
Peter Muiruri | 6 years ago
'My daughter wasn't late MCA's side-lover'
- Knec gives new rules for exams as private schools reject move
- Zambia's founding president Kenneth Kaunda dies aged 97
- Kalonzo surprises himself by taking firm stand on 2022
By Peter Kimani
- I haven’t asked for your support, Raila to Kalonzo
- Curfew in 13 counties changed, to start from 7pm to 4am
By Brian Okoth