Forget naysayers, Lamu port remains a viable investment
Investment in new port facilities such as the Port of Lamu is informed by the need to grow capacity on the back of the envisaged economic activity.
By John Mwangemi | 2 months ago
Linking SGR to old railway will spur economic growth of the region
The revitalisation of the rail is economically beneficial to counties along the railway corridor - aiding faster, reliable and safe transport as well.
Virginia Munyao | 2 months ago
Sossion’s vehicle stoned in Bomet Town
- Vehicles destroyed during protests as Ruto tours Busia
- Woman missing for over one week found dead in her house
By Daniel Chege
- Agnes Tirop final journey: Athletes bring Eldoret to a standstill
- In disguise, Governor Njuki finds out a few truths about Chuka Referral Hospital
- Philip Murgor in the limelight again