Adelle Onyango opens up on toxic work environment, warnings against getting pregnant
Celebrated media personality Adelle Onyango has been in the limelight for more than 10 years
By Monrose Murugi | 1 year ago
I’m ready for the next season of my life
Caroline Mutoko is arguably the queen of radio. Her career spans 14 years, 10 of which she has spent at Radio Africa’s Kiss 100. Love or hate her, Mutoko has no apologies to make for her brutal honesty on air, which has, on a few occasions, seen her hauled to court to defend her words in defamation suits.
All 400 Maranda School Form 4 students sent home indefinitely
- Duale: Uhuru’s sudden appearance during my TV interview didn’t scare me
- Man who shot woman he thought was fugitive cop Kangogo found dead
By Osinde Obare
- Police officers’ ‘slashed salaries’: What’s happening?
By Mate Tongola
- Country's only known alligator since 1967 on the brink of death
- My old-fashioned watermill has served me for 90 years, says miller