New dialysis centre saves patients from trips to Nairobi and Nakuru
HEALTH & SCIENCE
The Sh300 million renal unit at Naivasha sub-County Hospital was constructed by the Kenya Electricity Generating Company and Nakuru County government.
By Antony Gitonga | 9 months ago
Wasted kidneys: I told dad I’d be buried in two years
Globally, kidneys are the most transplanted organs, with about 163 kidney transplants done in seven different hospitals in Kenya.
Beldeen Waliaula | 11 months ago
Man shot six times in broad daylight at Mirema, Kasarani identified
By Kamore Maina
- Why Raila campaign team owes no artist anything- MCSK boss
- Governor aspirants pick and drop running mates in surprise moves
- Djibouti team: Alliance key to tackle Lamu Port issues
- Ruto downplays Karua choice, says Azimio will mutilate law
- I'm taking a break from politics, Kithure Kindiki says after running mate loss