Premature campaigns confirm some people are above the law
Whoever says “no one is above the law in Kenya” is a liar. Many politicians in Kenya are above the law and that is it.
By Elias Mokua | 12 days ago
Our politicians must trust the process for credible elections
It is the hallmark of political leadership. Tolerance. Acceptance. Humility and the knowledge that you don’t have to decrease me to increase yourself.
Koki Muli Grignon | 16 days ago
There is nothing new there, don’t fall for the deceit
what bedevils us is nothing more than a horde of politicians who know they can pull the wool over Wanjiku's eyes any time.
Alexander Chagema | 22 days ago
Catholic church threatens to return Simba Arati’s Sh100,000 donation
By Eric Abuga
- Court upholds Kinoti’s four-month jail term
- Willy Mutunga: Ruto is a rich man who cuts an image of political hustler
- Court slaps Kamiti Prison escapees with additional 15-month jail term
- Wavinya, Makau clash in church harambee
- New look KTN News: The thinking behind the new logo