Inside Kenya Railway's plan to make revived Kisumu-Nakuru line viable
Rehabilitation of the Sh3.7 billion Kisumu-Nakuru line is expected to be complete in the next two weeks.
By Harold Odhiambo | 1 month ago
Kenya bleeds millions as Uganda goes slow on joint oil jetty plan
Failure by East African neighbour to build reciprocal facilities on Lake Victoria reflected in KPC’s 2019 books.
Macharia Kamau | 2 months ago
Nyeri tycoon accused of son’s murder dies
- Key suspect in Jennifer Wambua murder arrested
By Brian Okoth
- Ruto reacts to BBI vote outcome
- Linturi was arrested for fraud: Matiang’i
By Fred Kagonye
- Ebola drug treating Covid-19 ‘in two days’
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Four killed in Gilgil road accident