Parents’ hopes and fears as they eye slots in national schools
Magoha says the ministry will employ a water-tight system to ensure all candidates are placed in schools of their choice, based on performance.
By Augustine Oduor | 2 months ago
Corona has shown that the tools we employ in delivering education brings more inequality
With the KCPE results out, there are interesting facts and figure to look at. 12,424 candidates did not sit the examination.
Jonathan Wesaya | 2 months ago
Bar manager killed after fight over girlfriend
- Grand plan behind Uhuru and Raila 2022 election coalition pact
- Why it’s easier to get into Oxford, Harvard than top Kenyan schools
By XN Iraki
- How Chris Kirubi helped shape Nairobi
By Philip Kisia
- Four people rescued, several trapped as bridge collapses on Waiyaki Way
- Musalia Mudavadi criticises ‘No BBI, No Election’ rhetoric
By Jael Mboga