Kenya set for investors’ conference next week
Kenya is expecting thousands of investors next week for the second edition of the annual Kenya International Investment Conference, KIICO as the country shrugs off a sluggish year worsened by high interest rates and currency shocks.
By Frankline Sunday | 5 years ago
Kenya still favourable investment hub in East Africa
Kenya still remains the most preferred investment destination in East and Central Africa region, according to Kenya Investment Authority.
Graham Kajilwa | 5 years ago
County investment forums need better planning
As the County Governments settle down to serious business, the competition for investments has begun in earnest! This is evident from the increasing number of County investor forums already conducted, starting with Machakos, Marsabit, Embu, and recently Kajiado.
Dr Moses Ikiara | 7 years ago
New curfew restrictions to run until May 29, state clarifies
- Mystery of Sh2m ransom note in woman’s murder
- Trans Nzoia children's doctor Arthur Usagi is dead
By Obare Osinde
- Man commits suicide few minutes after accident
- James Mwangi: Being at centre of Covid fight paid off
- Slain KBC journalist Betty Barasa buried in Ngong