Rights group wants continued boycott of Kakuzi produce
The firm's guards have been accused of committing atrocities ranging from killings, rape and other forms of sexual and gender-based violence.
By Allan Mungai | 1 month ago
Eastleigh Mattresses Supermarket in court to stop audit
A supermarket has gone to court to stop the criminal prosecution of its directors for failing to produce employment records for inspection.
Caroline Rwenji | 5 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- Three-minute burial shocker in Turkana
By Mike Ekutan
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body