Government is that hapless parent who gave up on rogue children
I also don’t mind actual government employees who only turn up to ghost around government premises, sniffing government oxygen.
By Ted Malanda | 6 months ago
Donald Trump’s remarks have steered the government of Kenya in a different direction
With four days remaining for the US elect president Donald Trump to take over leadership from Barack Obama. When he took leadership many countries were worried. For now, Kenya is more worried than any other country. Trump seem to focus more on African countries and Kenya happens to be top on his list of review.
Paul Barasa | 5 years ago
Isaac Mwaura: DP position is reserved for Mount Kenya
- Shock as man found with Ak-47 rifle during security check at guest house
By Edward Kosut
- Atwoli pressures Mudavadi to declare source of Karen home construction funds
- Western legislators criticise ANC leader for working with DP
- Stowaway survives 11-hour flight that made Nairobi stopover
- Raila allies dismiss Mudavadi, Ruto alliance, root for Azimio