Judges’ arrests only attempt to even moral score with criminal arms
Detectives seized Justice Aggrey Muchelule while he was on his way to deliver a judgment in a High Court matter.
By Kwamchetsi Makokha | 2 days ago
Wait a minute, should the president just sign papers?
I have been troubled, not so much by what the JSC did, or by the actions of the president, but by the intentions of the framers of the Constitution.
David Oginde | 1 month ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy