If you do it right, you can reap big from strawberry farming
If you get it right, farming strawberries can earn you good money in less than a year as it has a huge income potential in Kenya.
By Jennifer Anyango | 13 days ago
JKUAT boss and council chair in fierce battle over top official
JKUAT Council Chair, Dr Yatani, re-appoints Prof Moirongo as acting DVC Finance, but VC Prof Ngumi rejects the appointment, terming it unlawful.
Jeckonia Otieno | 1 year ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession