World Bank boss Jim Yong Kim calls for action on hunger
He said the World Bank stood in solidarity with the people now threatened by famine, adding that the institution was mobilising an immediate response for Ethiopia, Kenya, Nigeria, Somalia, South Sudan and Yemen.
By Protus Onyango | 4 years ago
Global economy forecast gloomy as growth tipped at 2.7pc
Global economic growth is forecast to accelerate moderately to 2.7 per cent this year, according to a new World Bank report.
Protus Onyango | 4 years ago
Three meetings held in Mount Kenya to lay strategy for the presidency
- Share dossier on six judges with the public, Raila tells Uhuru
- Pain as families seek help to trace kin's bodies in the Gulf
- Form 2 student among suspects arrested over Southern Bypass robberies
- Bring it on, Ruto challenges Raila and Kalonzo
By Allan Mungai
- Sauti Sol’s Bien and wife deny open relationship talk