AU pushes for proposal to shield sitting presidents from arrest
THE HAGUE TRIAL
The African Union plans to push its standpoint that sitting Heads of State should not be arrested or prosecuted at the forthcoming Assembly of State Parties next month.
By Joakim Bwana and Kamau Muthoni | 5 years ago
I almost became a victim of post-election violence
Our leaders never cease to baffle. Sample these ongoing political rallies camouflaged in divine colours to pass as prayer meetings.
Joe Ombuor | 5 years ago
Kenya can’t heal when leaders keep opening old wounds
Infuriated by Conservative Member of Parliament John Parkinson during a parliamentary debate in 1866, Politician cum philosopher John Stuart Mills remarked;
Alexander Chagema | 5 years ago
If child is sick, was father unfaithful?
By Rose Mukonyo
- Commercial sex workers plead with county to step into void left by exit of local NGO
By James Omoro
- Farmer who sold Sh1 million bull to Uhuru quits dairy farming
- High Court declares Minimum Tax unconstitutional
- Builders: Rain may delay President Uhuru's legacy project
- Kikuyu elders to support Raila’s quest for top seat