When land in Nairobi was sold for cents per square foot
Imagine owning a slice of Nairobi’s Industrial Area just next to the road for a mere Sh1,830?
Amos Kareithi | 1 month ago
Rename Thika Superhighway, Times Tower and others after Kibaki
- Murathe wants Raila to legalise bhang if he wins August polls
- Martha Karua downplays 'iron lady' tag on international media
- Meru man hangs on CS Peter Munya's helicopter
- Bishop uses birthday gifts to build granny a house
- Kabogo: I have moved on from Kenya Kwanza 'sibling rivalry'