DPP appeals ruling to reveal witnesses in Sh63b dams case
Through his senior assistant Alexander Muteti, the DPP submitted that the order amounted to interfering with his work.
By Paul Ogemba | 1 month ago
The thrills and pains of being Kenya's Finance minister
There was a time reading of the country’s Budget was a monumental occasion. The Budget briefcase sent shivers down the country’s social status.
Amos Kareithi | 1 month ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession