Scangroup stock dips 7pc as firm suspends top executives
CEO holds 10.8pc stake in company that he founded in 1982. Advertising company launches probe into senior managers over gross misconduct.
By Dominic Omondi | 1 month ago
Ward reps launch bid to kick land registrar out of office
Nyandarua ward representatives have adopted a report recommending removal of county Lands Registrar Charles Ayienda over claims of gross misconduct.
James Munyeki | 1 year ago
Job seekers flight into slavery and torture in Saudi Arabia
- DP Ruto: I will not resign
- School records over 90 pupils with 400 marks and above
- Committed teacher ‘won’t be punished by TSC’
By Brian Okoth
- School that lost 15 pupils in stampede among top scorers
- Judge defends tough decision to charge noise-making staff