Scangroup stock dips 7pc as firm suspends top executives
CEO holds 10.8pc stake in company that he founded in 1982. Advertising company launches probe into senior managers over gross misconduct.
Dominic Omondi | 8 months ago
Tribunal asks President to sack judge for misconduct
Tribunal investigating Judge Martin Muya’s gross misconduct in a case involving NIC Bank recommends his immediate sacking.
Moses Njagih | 1 year ago
Kipsigis Girls closed after students storm out of school
By Nikko Tanui
- Former minister’s cows attached over Sh888,000 debt
- Guards detained for seven days over death of teenage boy at Komothai Girls
- Chakwera: The Buruburu lecturer who became Malawi president
- MP, Khalwale differ over calls to support Mudavadi
- Matiang’i condemns Ruto rally disruption