Court bars Orengo from representing graft suspects
Judge said it was unfortunate State officers facing economic crimes were being driven in government vehicles to courts
By Joackim Bwana and Willis Oketch | 5 months ago
Governors battle Sh100 billion graft cases in court
County bosses are facing charges including mismanagement of public funds, irregular award of tenders and money laundering.
Paul Ogemba | 9 months ago
Did Haji and Kinoti’s spirited campaign fade with the year?
DPP Noordin Haji and DCI boss George Kinoti have in the last 12 months been some of the key government officials Kenyans were watching closely.
Kamore Maina | 1 year ago
Kipsigis Girls closed after students storm out of school
By Nikko Tanui
- Former minister’s cows attached over Sh888,000 debt
- Guards detained for seven days over death of teenage boy at Komothai Girls
- Chakwera: The Buruburu lecturer who became Malawi president
- MP, Khalwale differ over calls to support Mudavadi
- Matiang’i condemns Ruto rally disruption