Counties should push for more resources to support ECDE
With ECDE squarely in the hands of county governments, we should nurture and manage the young minds into responsible citizens.
By Mutahi Kahiga | 3 months ago
Covid-19 has set back the global youth agenda, President Uhuru says
Schools have been closed for almost an entire year due to Covid-19 lockdowns.
PSCU | 5 months ago
Pupils in 20,000 primary schools to benefit from mathematics books grant
More than 20,000 public primary schools are set to benefit from two million mathematics textbooks.
Graham Kajilwa | 5 years ago
Lamu Senator in gun drama, woman hurt
- Lawyers speak on Sonko’s chance after Kananu ruling
- ‘Forces of doom’ keen to scuttle our plans, say Kalonzo and Mudavadi
By Oscar Obonyo
- Beware! Curfew or no curfew
- Revealed: Counties with highest varsity students
- DP Ruto asks Museveni to release Kenyan lorries