We must empower the girl to achieve a sustainable future
Social and cultural factors increase the vulnerability of girls, making them more affected by poverty than boys.
By Angela Muathe | 3 months ago
Women ditch the knife after circumcising girls for decades
“I did not know the practice was prohibited and when I saw my colleague get jailed for three years for practicing the vice, I decided to surrender,” said Maria Karlotou.
Irissheel Shanzu | 5 years ago
City official turns down plum job in DP Ruto’s UDA party
- Top KANU official tells off Atwoli over bid to join Azimio la Umoja
- 2,945 teaching positions advertised as TSC seeks to fill gaps left
- No more adjournment of cases set for hearing, Koome says
- Fight over First-Year JKUAT girl ends tragically
By Brian Okoth
- Juja woman who was killed, stashed in suitcase identified
By Fred Kagonye