Saudi women candidates begin first election campaigns
Saudi women began their first-ever campaigns for public office on Sunday, in a step forward for women's rights in the conservative kingdom's slow reform process.
AFP | 5 years ago
Registrar responsible for fictitious parties membership
Following an outcry from many Kenyans that they were fraudulently listed as members of political parties, the Registrar of Political Parties is washing her hands in Pilate’s water, blaming political parties for the fraud.
- | 8 years ago
Missing Ugandan woman found in septic tank
By Too Jared
- Wanjigi: Send home all MPs over rising fuel, food prices
- Why fuel lands in Kenya at Sh60 but is being sold at over Sh130
- 'A' plain student risks missing out on Egerton University dream course
- Contractor to refund Judiciary Sh3.2 million for using their water
- Farmers set up Sh450m maize milling plant to ward off cartels