Hospitals to get recovery centres for attack victims
Globally, about 243 million women and girls were abused last year by an intimate partner while only two in five such cases reported or sought help.
By Jeckonia Otieno | 5 months ago
Victims of sexual violence and depression to get help
The centres will also handle cases of depression by offering counseling services.
John Shilitsa | 2 years ago
Family, church mourn family of five killed in car accident
- IG orders probe into sexual harassment claim after female cop's viral clip
- Police arrest five terror suspects in Kisumu
By Lucas Barasa
- KDF officers arrested for assaulting cops enforcing curfew rules
- Kaizen: The Japanese business philosophy taking root in Kenyan firms
MONEY & CAREERS
- 'Political enemies using Otiende’s removal to cause division in ODM'
By James Omoro