Why Kenya should avoid a fourth Covid wave at all cost
Kenya could be on the brink of a catastrophic fourth wave of Covid-19 if nothing is done to tame the lethal Delta variant now spreading.
By Rajul Malde | 2 months ago
Let clerics give us directions on Covid rules and 2022 poll
The fourth wave of Covid-19 is in the offing, according to the Ministry of Health. Expect more restrictions with the new spike.
Barrack Muluka | 2 months ago
Nine counties declared hot spots as hospitals experience scarcity of beds
CS Mutahi reveals that 45 patients are on oxygen, 175 are in ICUs while 1,432 have been hospitalised. Some 4,000 are on home-based care.
Hudson Gumbihi | 2 months ago
Kongowea traders want Ruto's Sh2 million donation probed
By Patrick Beja
- Governor Waiguru joins UDA
By Betty Njeru
- Mau Mau Road construction triggers property value rise
- Supreme Court stops Kananu swearing-in as Nairobi governor
By Paul Ogemba
- Man Utd-Liverpool match protests lead to 14 arrests, closure of school
By Moses Baya
- Rise in human bird flu cases in China shows risk of fast-changing variants: experts
HEALTH & SCIENCE