Global food inflation fears grow as UN index at 6-year high
Jump led by cereals, sugar and vegetable oils. Some countries are stockpiling supplies while others have suspended exports.
By Reuters | 2 months ago
More families in Kenya struggle to survive as food prices continue to rise
Households in Kenya have to dig deeper into their pockets to buy food and other basic commodities as prices sustain upward trend for the third consecutive month.
xinhua | 4 years ago
Sonko: Man who lived in a glass house and dared to throw stones
- Mother of two pleads guilty of killing husband
- Mwananchi Credit goes after Waititu's vehicles
- Prof Patricia Kameri: Having a woman CJ should not be problematic
By Betty Njeru
- The fathers built River Road, their sons built Upper Hill
- Mike Sonko: Son of strict mother who enjoyed being with people
By Benard Sanga