Let’s do away with anti-graft commission
So, Mr Philip Kinisu of the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC) is out. Well – least surprising. The story at the commission has been as predictable as the rising of the sun and the going down of the same. As Benjamin Franklin is quoted to have said, only a fool does the same thing over again and expects different results.
David Oginde | 5 years ago
Together, government and civil societies can eradicate corruption
In a system so porous in terms of possibility for interfering with the process, a steps can be corrupted, leading to a weak case.
Elias Mokua | 2 years ago
‘The brother I know couldn’t have killed his children’, woman says
- How Aden Duale forced 8 per cent VAT pill down MPs’ throats
By Nzau Musau
- Road that has been an election pledge since 1979 almost complete
- Mololine matatu founder who rose from a tout to a millionaire
- ‘It’s untrue Nakuru doctor’s wife wanted to fly abroad and leave family behind’
By Brian Okoth
- Teachers to wait longer as TSC seals hopes of salary increment