Suspect in fake magistrate case held for 14 more days
Detectives in Nakuru have been allowed 14 days to continue detaining a man accused of masquerading as a magistrate and defrauding the public.
By Julius Chepkwony | 3 months ago
Nakuru 'fake judge' arrested after three years in hiding
Ng'eno had obtained money (Sh 1.6 million) by false pretence three years ago.
Winfrey Owino | 3 months ago
Kenya's ardent football fan Isaac Juma hacked to death
- NHIF patients won’t get services at private hospitals starting Monday
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Bizarre tale of woman in homicide-suicide saga who lived double life
- Where is Felista Nyamathira? Mystery of millionaire student's whereabouts
By Paul Ogemba
- Isaac Juma said his life was in danger
- Mudavadi: OKA principals demanded I give them NDC guest list in advance