Reprieve for Nyamira County employees after labour court halts recovery of wages
Workers have blocked the county from recovering monies said to have been erroneously paid to them.
By Stanley Ongwae | 29 days ago
How Nyamira County employees earned Sh2b irregularly
Some workers falsified claims of salary arrears after rising to various grades.
Stanley Ongwae | 1 month ago
It's unconstitutional to fire staff on probation at will, court rules
Judges say Apart from life and land ownership, employment ranks among the most emotive issues in a person’s life.
Kamau Muthoni | 2 months ago
What killed 17-year-old boy in girls school
- Professionals from three counties back Raila's State House dream
- Raila delivers Sh10m gift to Kigumo hospital after student request
- Raila, BBI team oppose prayer by five professors
- Man admits killing Catholic priest who sodomised him
- Pull down video and apologise, Governor Mutua tells Boniface Mwangi
By Jael Mboga