Britain authorises scientist to modify human embryos
The work carried out “will be for research purposes and will look at the first seven days of a fertilised egg’s development, from a single cell to around 250 cells”.
By Reuters | 5 years ago
Local farm sets up lab to offer cheaper and better embryo
The search for improved breeds that offer optimum milk quantities by farmers in East Africa could soon be over after a local organisation launched the first cow Invitro Fertilisation (IVF) Embryo Transfer (ET).
Silah Koskei | 5 years ago
Freezing your most precious asset
Boda boda operator shot dead after refusing to bribe police
- EACC raises alarm over fee hike crisis in schools
- Joho says petition seeking his removal is unconstitutional
- LSK President to challenge roll out of teacher refresher courses by TSC
- KQ admits aircraft’s loss of communication over Germany
- Be cautious while reporting rape cases, DCI