Jaguar Land Rover to go 100 per cent electric by 2039
Land Rover will add six pure electric variants in the next five years and future Jaguar models will be built exclusively on pure electric architecture
Reuters | 1 month ago
India government helps carmakers go green and cheap to fight smog crisis
Carmakers are gearing up to launch affordable hybrid and electric cars for India in the next few years, executives said, lured by government incentives for fuel-efficient vehicles as the country accelerates efforts to cut worsening air pollution.
Reuters | 5 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- Uhuru invites Suluhu to Kenya
- Dreadful search and 26-hour drive with friend's burnt body
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto