NASA gives ultimatum on Nkaissery role in poll data
The National Super Alliance yesterday gave the electoral agency seven days to respond to issues it says are likely to interfere with preparation and conduct of the August polls.
By WILFRED AYAGA AND RAWLINGS OTIENO | 4 years ago
President Uhuru Kenyatta will go to State House with a limp, as Raila face ICC prosecutor Fatou Bensouda
There are emerging reports that the former Prime Minister who is also the opposition leader is being set up to ICC prosecutor Fatou Bensouda This will be in an effort that will the country stabilize.
paul barasa | 4 years ago
Ex-Raila aide lays ground for Ruto's Nyanza visit
- Duale mocks Raila, Kalonzo union, says why it will flop
- Body of Kilifi woman stolen from grave found dumped near river
- 'Scarface': End of an era as iconic lion dies aged 14 at Masai Mara
- Six killed in game park gun battle
By Ali Abdi
- Revisitor and revisited: We can’t blame Uhuru entirely