Phone app that helps patients manage blood pressure levels
HEALTH & SCIENCE
Those living with diabetes and hypertension don't have to make the long journeys to and from hospitals as the tests are done at home.
By Stephen Nzioka | 28 days ago
Health professionals trained to improve handling of diabetes
Diabetics can fight Covid-19 with well controlled blood sugar- experts
high blood sugar levels and a persistent state of inflammation are the main factors that make it difficult for diabetics to recover from Covid-19.
James Wanzala | 10 months ago
Ex-Raila aide lays ground for Ruto's Nyanza visit
- Uhuru hands off, Jubilee MPs now on their own
- Married woman fails to stop workmate from child's DNA test
- 'Scarface': End of an era as iconic lion dies aged 14 at Masai Mara
- Duale mocks Raila, Kalonzo union, says why it will flop
- Revisitor and revisited: We can’t blame Uhuru entirely