For the war against corruption to succeed, the DPP and DCI must keep their lanes
Could it be a misinterpretation of the law for either of them?
Eliud Mwara | 10 months ago
Four held for defrauding foreigner Sh29m in fake gold sale
DCI George Kinoti said the suspects obtained over Sh29 million from an unsuspecting client on the pretext that they would sell him gold.
Cyrus Ombati | 8 months ago
Good news as government slashes secondary school fees
- Legislators tear apart academic documents
By Brian Otieno
- Captain drops his last anchor by Lake Kirubi
- I will create diaspora ministry - DP Ruto
- Why Uhuru couldn’t leave Kirubi behind during foreign trips: CS Macharia
By Brian Okoth
- Migori residents concerned over howling hyenas, stench of dead bodies