High stakes in BBI appeal as parties assemble top lawyers
The BBI appeal is like a David versus Goliath battle where one side has the legal crème-de-la-crème while the other has young enterprising lawyers.
By Paul Ogemba | 5 months ago
Ngirici: Why I'm giving Ruto and UDA a wide berth
- DCI boss George Kinoti lands Interpol position
- Veteran journalist Gatonye Gathura found dead
- I was fixed by people pretending to be friends, Sonko on NMS fallout
By Betty Njeru
- Koome to UDA: I’m not leaving election preparedness committee!
- Ruto: Uhuru betrayed me, 8 million Kenyans
By Nikko Tanui