Firms, web users warned to brace for vicious cyberattacks
Kenyans have been warned to brace for more cyberattacks this year, owing to what experts say are its weak controls.
Lee Mwiti | 4 years ago
Only 2 percent of large British firms have cyber insurance: report
Only 2 percent of large British firms have separate insurance against cyber attacks and the number dwindles to nearly zero for smaller firms, the government said in a report on Monday.
Reuters | 6 years ago
Where is my kidney?
- Kenyans give new-look Standard newspaper warm reception [Photos]
- Cost of living pushes Kenyans to shop in Uganda
- How KBC staffer’s killing occurred
By Brian Okoth
- Revealed: Raila's offer to DP Ruto
- JSC allows Mugenda to chair panel to pick next Chief Justice amid protests