To open transport hubs or not: Was CS Macharia right?
Three resolves from his announcement stood out and have since sparked widespread uproar across the internet.
By Betty Njeru | 11 months ago
Nairobi-Mombasa SGR passenger train services to resume on Monday
Transport CS James Macharia on Wednesday announced that the Madaraka Express passenger train from Nairobi to Mombasa will resume on Monday, July 13, 2020
Vincent Kejitan | 11 months ago
Nyeri leaders rally behind CS James Macharia over plot to kick him out of office
Nyali MP claims CS violated constitution by failing to undertake public participation in giving orders to use the SGR to transport cargo.
Nderitu Gichure and Boniface Gikandi | 1 year ago
Beyond the call of duty: Kericho nurse who won hearts of many
By Nikko Tanui
- Safari Rally: Traffic to be disrupted in major city roads
- Gang fires several bullets into motorist’s car on Thika Road
By Kamore Maina
- Mt Kenya leaders hold meetings to unite voting bloc
- Sh431m love fraud: Kenyan woman could face up to 30 years in US jail
By Brian Okoth
- Six soldiers who were part of British military exercise in Kenya face dismissal
By Betty Njeru