To open transport hubs or not: Was CS Macharia right?
Three resolves from his announcement stood out and have since sparked widespread uproar across the internet.
By Betty Njeru | 11 months ago
Nairobi-Mombasa SGR passenger train services to resume on Monday
Transport CS James Macharia on Wednesday announced that the Madaraka Express passenger train from Nairobi to Mombasa will resume on Monday, July 13, 2020
Vincent Kejitan | 11 months ago
Nyeri leaders rally behind CS James Macharia over plot to kick him out of office
Nyali MP claims CS violated constitution by failing to undertake public participation in giving orders to use the SGR to transport cargo.
Nderitu Gichure and Boniface Gikandi | 1 year ago
Kalonzo surprises himself by taking firm stand on 2022
By Peter Kimani
- Zambia's founding president Kenneth Kaunda dies aged 97
- Curfew in 13 counties changed, to start from 7pm to 4am
By Brian Okoth
- Senior police officer’s daughter crushed to death by two matatus
- I haven’t asked for your support, Raila to Kalonzo
- 'Awesome to behold, famously unsentimental, Kirubi took no prisoners’
By John Ngumi