Former Ivory Coast President Gbagbo 'fit for trial': ICC
Former Ivorian President Laurent Gbagbo has been declared "physically and mentally able" to stand trial for crimes against humanity trial next year, the International Criminal Court said Friday.
By AFP | 5 years ago
Charles Taylor jailed for 50 years
A UN-backed Special Court for Sierra Leone at the Hague that tried war crimes, crimes against humanity and violation of international humanitarian laws has handed the former Liberian president Charles Taylor a sentence 50-years in jail after being found guilty of 11 war crimes.
David Ohito | 9 years ago
Ruto backs bid to scrap degree rule for MCAs and MPs
- Museveni locks down Uganda for 42 days, revises curfew
By Betty Njeru
- Unions issue 14-day strike notice over SRC freeze in pay hikes
By Brian Otieno
- Tuju to walk 52 kilometres from Karen to Kijabe Hospital
- President Uhuru Kenyatta on two-day state visit to Turkey
- Nyanza: Rush to beat 7pm curfew, businesses closed