After the festivity of Christmas and New Years’ comes January, the month filled brokenness and the various blues related to it. If you are like some of Carol Mutoko’s callers early this week (mostly, married women with kids), you are sitting pretty because you planned your finances to the last cent long before Christmas season rolled by.
It has been a tough year, but that’s no reason to party silly this season
For those in urban areas who wish to travel upcountry, safety and security should be your guiding factors.
The Standard | 1 year ago
Suspended SDA students record exemplary performance in KCSE
By Nikko Tanui
- Assistant Inspector-General of Police William Sing’oei found dead
By Kamore Maina
- Intrigues in Senator Isaac Mwaura's removal
- Isaac Mwaura replaced by Sammy Leshore in the Senate
- From 295 KCPE marks to an A in KCSE
- BBI Bill sails through in Senate