Charterhouse: The Making of Kenya's little dirty bank
In 2006, the Central Bank of Kenya (CBK) placed Charterhouse Bank under statutory management; it had 10 branches in Nairobi, Kisumu and Mombasa.
By Wainaina Wambu | 19 hours ago
Ruto now turns to regional caucuses for 2022 contest
Yesterday, the DP spent the day with representatives from 11 counties from Mt Kenya region to listen to their views on economic recovery.
Jacob Ngetich | 9 days ago
Students aged 16 and below post excellent 2020 KCSE results
- KCSE: Kapsabet, Alliance, Kenya High top nationally as academic giants return
- Raila meets Orengo, Otiende to forestall rebellion in ODM
- Kihika Kimani's widow in fight with daughter over Sh600m property
By Daniel Chege
- How lost phone from a dying patient led kin to hospital, cemetery
- Key suspect in Jennifer Wambua murder case to take mental test