Bar owners vow to defy governor's order to close shop
Kiambu Liquor Welfare Group Chairman Richard Kagiri termed the governor's directive "populist" and directed all alcohol traders to stay put.
By George Njung'e and Fidelis Kabunyi | 8 months ago
Bar owners release withheld IDs for free to facilitate voter registration
Bar owners have promised to release over 1,500 national identity cards withheld over debts owed by patrons.
NDERITU GICHURE and WAINAINA NDUNG'U | 4 years ago
No food and drinks without a voters card in Murang’a
Murang'a Hotel and Bar Association members have warned that only registered voters will be allowed into their premises.
Boniface Gikandi | 4 years ago
Sonko: Man who lived in a glass house and dared to throw stones
- Mother of two pleads guilty of killing husband
- Mwananchi Credit goes after Waititu's vehicles
- Prof Patricia Kameri: Having a woman CJ should not be problematic
By Betty Njeru
- The fathers built River Road, their sons built Upper Hill
- Mike Sonko: Son of strict mother who enjoyed being with people
By Benard Sanga