Endless possibilities in life when one is multilingual
Allan Aringo, 42, is one of Kenya’s renowned polyglots with a mastery of six languages: French, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, English and Kiswahili. He is the CEO of Language Experts, a language translator, an interpreter and a lecturer of Spanish at the United States International University.
Naomi Susa | 5 years ago
'Rich' Samuel Mugota was into Sim-swapping, bank fraud, DCI say
By Fred Kagonye
- Nairobi Railway project to begin in two months
- The Wangechi we knew, KIMC students remember teen killed in Kiambu
By David Njaaga
- Why Uhuru will not be campaigning for Raila Odinga
- Teen pilot reaches Kenya in round the world quest
- How 3 men whose IDs were found in Samuel Mugota's car 'lost Sh810,000'