Slain KDF officer defied father's advice to resign from army
One of the soldiers killed in a terrorist attack on a Kenyan military camp in Somalia had told his wife, a day to the attack, that he was contemplating quitting.
By Alex Wakhisi | 4 years ago
Briton facing multiple charges leaves jail as bail controversy looms
British terror suspect Jermaine Grant, who was jailed for two years in 2011 for being in the country illegally, is now a free man after completing his sentence.
Willis Oketch | 7 years ago
Mwananchi Credit goes after Waititu's vehicles
- Sonko: Man who lived in a glass house and dared to throw stones
- KCSE candidate explodes with rage after ‘mwakenya’ snatched
By Fred Kibor
- Elders divided over Obado plan to quit ODM
By James Omoro
- Confusion at KPA over recruitment of new MD
- Court fines Moses Kuria Sh75,000 for flouting curfew rules