Failed Airtel Kenya and Telkom merger leaves telcos limping
Airtel Kenya made losses of Sh5.9 billion for the year ended December 31, 2020, more than double the Sh2.7 billion reported in the previous year.
By Frankline Sunday and Macharia Kamau | 4 days ago
Telecoms regulator moves to review mobile call rates
The regulator said in a notice the review will be conducted by comparing and contrasting the cost of voice calls in Kenya and similar economies.
Frankline Sunday | 2 months ago
What killed 17-year-old boy in girls school
- Professionals from three counties back Raila's State House dream
- Raila delivers Sh10m gift to Kigumo hospital after student request
- Raila, BBI team oppose prayer by five professors
- Man admits killing Catholic priest who sodomised him
- Pull down video and apologise, Governor Mutua tells Boniface Mwangi
By Jael Mboga