Facebook to launch independent body for content scrutiny
SCI & TECH
The announcement came as Facebook reported it has ramped up its ability to quickly detect "hate speech" and other posts violating community rules.
By AFP | 3 years ago
All 400 Maranda School Form 4 students sent home indefinitely
- Duale: Uhuru’s sudden appearance during my TV interview didn’t scare me
- Man who shot woman he thought was fugitive cop Kangogo found dead
By Osinde Obare
- Police officers’ ‘slashed salaries’: What’s happening?
By Mate Tongola
- Country's only known alligator since 1967 on the brink of death
- My old-fashioned watermill has served me for 90 years, says miller