Uhuru and Raila secret talks leave everyone guessing their next move
THE STANDARD INSIDER
By Jacob Ngetich and Roselyne Obala
| May 9th 2020
Frequent meetings between President Uhuru Kenyatta and Opposition leader Raila Odinga have heightened tension on anticipated government changes.
Sources have told the Saturday Standard that the duo has been meeting often, with the most significant talks being held last Friday and Sunday.
In the wake of the meetings, a section of cabinet secretaries has faded while another section, allied to the pair, have blossomed.
Five drown as hundreds displaced by landslidesVictims say they have lost property and crops as rains continue to pound various parts of the country.
Restoring Nairobi’s iconic librariesBook Bunk is turning public libraries into what they call ‘Palaces for The People' while introducing technology in every aspect.
Boda boda operator shot dead after refusing to bribe police
- EACC raises alarm over fee hike crisis in schools
- Joho says petition seeking his removal is unconstitutional
- LSK President to challenge roll out of teacher refresher courses by TSC
- KQ admits aircraft’s loss of communication over Germany
- Be cautious while reporting rape cases, DCI