Commuters furious as Umoja matatu plays ‘Illuminati music’ on their way to town
By By PKEMOI NGENOH
| October 4th 2013
By PKEMOI NGENOH
Passengers aboard a city matatu were shocked after it played ‘illuminati music’.
Shocked commuters listened as the music with lyrics praising the secret society played. But some were visibly furious and were soon to express their anger to the conductor.
“It’s not good to play ‘illuminati’ songs in the bus. This can lead to an accident. They should play gospel music instead,” said a passenger in the Umoja-bound bus.
Another passenger while alighting on Mfangano Street: “I will never board this bus again. Why are they playing such music in a PSV. They could be hiding something,” he said.
US police launch inquiry after deadly car chaseAn investigation is under way after a police chase through the heart of Washington DC ended with a woman driver shot dead and two officers injured.
Diabetes: Insulin now an essential drugListing NCDs is a relief to Kenyans like 65-year-old Kahuho Mathai from Nyeri County, who was diagnosed with type 2 diabetes and high blood pressure.
Kenya's ardent football fan Isaac Juma hacked to death
- NHIF patients won’t get services at private hospitals starting Monday
HEALTH & SCIENCE
- Bizarre tale of woman in homicide-suicide saga who lived double life
- Where is Felista Nyamathira? Mystery of millionaire student's whereabouts
By Paul Ogemba
- Isaac Juma said his life was in danger
- Mudavadi: OKA principals demanded I give them NDC guest list in advance