Ruto to stay at The Hague pending UN Council’s move
Deputy President William Ruto will continue to attend court sessions at the International Criminal Court at The Hague to ensure that due process is not affected, Foreign Affairs and International Trade Cabinet Secretary Ambassador Amina Mohamed has said.
By By PKEMOI NGENOH | 7 years ago
Commuters furious as Umoja matatu plays ‘Illuminati music’ on their way to town
Passengers aboard a city matatu were shocked after it played ‘illuminati music’.
By PKEMOI NGENOH | 7 years ago
We’ll arrest CBD crime with 74 CCTV cameras, says Kidero
Businesses around the CBD will now run without fear of attacks from thugs once the installation of CCTV cameras is completed.
By PKEMOI NGENOH | 8 years ago
Missing student found dead at university grounds
- Raila agrees to share political party billions with Wiper, other parties
- Unknown people were tracking Wycliffe Omwenga
- Fanfare as Raila meets musicians
By Betty Njeru
- Letter from Ithanga: Murang’a’s unexploited agricultural Canaan
By XN Iraki
- The four options for Kalonzo in 2022 succession
- Why lawyer wants Uhuru jailed
- Uhuru's Sh1.4tr legacy projects to rejuvenate Coast economy