Brenda Wairimu shines in New York
By - | November 10th 2012
|Brenda Wairimu, Kenyan model and actress [Photo: Courtesy]|
Barely a month after she was featured in a New York magazine, Dream Biglss, enviable acting beauty Brenda Wairimu has hit a new high.
The versatile and talented 23-year-old star appeared in yet another New York lifestyle magazine this month and word is she could be sealing a deal with a reputable American entertainment stable soon.
“I am very happy. This helps to create exposure through which my film career can excel,” Brenda told Pulse.
The owner of the New York magazine is famed celebrity publicist Cece Vance, who has been working with top showbiz shots like Young Money’s Gudda Gudda and Raven Symon.
Uhuru, Raila team to appeal BBI verdict
- Tuju: The 40 minutes that saved my life
- BBI promoters say House route the best option
- Backlash as elders settle on new entrant, Rusana, to succeed Obado
- ‘Israel supports Kenya’s de-escalation stance but must protect its citizens’
- Nullification of BBI wasn't shocking, it was the language used by judges