KFS volleyball team returns to national league
The Kenya Forest Service has revived its volleyball team with a promise to reclaim former glory.
KFS Volleyball Team has been part of the National Volleyball League before where they won several trophies between 2007 and 2014.
Currently, Forest Ranger Wachira Gatuiria is coaching the team.
Announcing the return of the team to the National Volleyball League, Chief Conservator of Forest Julius Kamau assured Kenya Volleyball Federation (KVF) on his commitment to ensure that the team reclaim its former glory and to use sport in profiling Kenya Forest Service and its forest conservation role.
He was speaking recently when paid courtesy call by the Kenya Volleyball Federation (KVF) Treasurer and Nairobi Branch Chairman Mr. Moses Mbuthia at KFS Headquarters.
He also pointed out the need for the Federation to embrace and integrate tree planting in its tournaments across the country toward achieving the ten percent forest cover by 2022.
- Van Dijk: Atletico were lucky to beat LiverpoolFootball 1 day ago
- Federer has knee surgery, will miss French OpenTennis 18 hours ago
- Former Rugby star and three children die in car fire tragedyRugby 2 days ago
- Group of Man United fans banned by Chelsea over homophobic chantsPremier League 2 days ago
- Tottenham injury woes: Son Heung-Min to undergo surgeryFootball 2 days ago
- Why it is important for players to follow rules and respect othersGolf 2 hours ago
- Former FIFA boss charged in SwitzerlandFootball 20 hours ago