World Cup Qualifier draw results are out! Harambee Stars drawn in Group E with Uganda, Mali and Rwanda
Kenya's national football team, Harambee Stars will take on Mali, Uganda and Rwanda in the second round of qualifying for the 2022 World Cup after Tuesday's draw.
In Group A, Algeria meet Burkina Faso, Niger and Djibouti while Tunisia will Zambia, Mauritania and Equatorial Guinea in Group B.
Nigeria and Cape Verde clash in Group C along with Central African Republic and Liberia, while Cameroon and Ivory Coast meet in Group D alongside Mozambique and Malawi.
Egypt have been drawn in Group F of the Fifa World Cup 2022 along with Gabon, Libya and Angola.
Ghana have been handed group G as they will face South Africa, Zimbabwe and Ethiopia
Forty teams will compete in 10 groups after the draw in Cairo.
Winners from the first round join 26 top-seeded sides based on FIFA's world rankings.
The matches will take place from March 2020 until October 2021.
Group winners will advance to the third round which will be played in November 2021.
The five winners of the final round will secure berths in the 2022 World Cup.
African 2022 World Cup qualifying, second-round, draw:
Algeria, Burkina Faso, Niger, Djibouti
Tunisia, Zambia, Mauritania, Equatorial Guinea
Nigeria, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Liberia
Cameroon, Ivory Coast, Mozambique, Malawi
Mali, Uganda, Kenya, Rwanda
Egypt, Gabon, Libya, Angola
Ghana, South Africa, Zimbabwe, Ethiopia
Senegal, Congo Brazzaville, Namibia, Togo
Morocco, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Sudan
DR Congo, Benin, Madagascar, Tanzania
- Man United's Maguire should have seen red, says LampardFootball 1 day ago
- Long layoff makes it tough for Pogba- SolskjaerPremier League 2 days ago
- After UEFA ban, Mourinho jokes about Guardiola's 2018 titleFootball 2 days ago
- Boxing: Okwiri eyes gold Medal at Olympic qualifiers in DakarBoxing 2 days ago
- Barcelona given permission to sign forward this month by La LigaFootball 1 day ago
- Tokyo Marathon serves as dress rehearsal ahead of Olympic GamesAthletics 1 day ago
- 'Nothing to lose' Lazio topple Inter to go second behind JuventusFootball 2 days ago