PHOTOS - Manchester United goalkeeper survives after crashing Sh22 million Lamborghini
Manchester United second goalkeeper Sergio Romero on Monday, January 20 was involved in a car crash outside the team’s Carrington training centre.
Romero, who was headed for training, smashed the car through a barrier into a hedge, but luckily escaped unharmed.
He even went on to train with the team for the rest of the day.
Pictures of the crashed Lamborgini immediately went viral after the crash. The car could be seen under a barrier, with wreckage fragments scattered across the road.
Here are some photos:
The Argentina international joined Manchester United in 2015 after a loan spell at French side Monaco from Italians Sampdoria.
He is the most capped Argentine goalkeeper in history, making over 90 appearances for the ‘La Albiceleste’.
He’s played in two World Cups and three Copa America’s for Argentina. He also won gold at the 2008 Olympics.
- Messi scores four as Barcelona rout EibarFootball 7 hours ago
- Allegri puts Man United on red alert with plan to return to dugout in SeptemberPremier League 1 day ago
- Kobe Bryant mourners visit wrong gravesite as mystery surrounds final resting placeBasketball 1 day ago
- Thika Queens yavizia taji la Ligi KuuFootball 2 days ago
- FIA says Safari Rally will add adventure to World ChampionshipSports 2 days ago
- Real's Eden Hazard at risk for City clash after latest injuryFootball 6 hours ago
- Lampard denies conflict with Chelsea over Kepa axePremier League 1 day ago